We understand that when you shop online, things can go wrong such as the wrong size being purchased, colour not being as you expected or perhaps you just changed your mind.
For this reason we have the following returns policy.
- You have up to 14 days from the day you received the items to post it back for an exchange or refund. Items must be returned as new with all labels still attached.
- Returns can be sent by any method but we ask that you send it tracked or get proof of postage. Return costs are covered by the buyer.
- Please send all returns to:
Matchy Dressage, Clovers, Kingsmead, Painswick, Gloucestershire GL6 6US
- Please include a covering note in your package listing including your name, order number, contact information and whether you require a refund or exchange and what you would you like to exchange for.
- For exchanges, please forward a cheque payable to "Equiture limited" to cover the new outbound postage. This is £3 for small items less than 1kg and £5 for parcels more than 1kg. Generally all clothing, overreaches, bandages, and boots will be under 1kg. But two pairs of boots or saddlepads will be 1kg or more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries relating to this.
- If you think you have received an incorrect or faulty item, please email us at email@example.com with all information and images showing the fault or incorrect item. We will then advise the best way to proceed which usually involves forwarding the items to our returns department (address listed above). We regret that we cannot offer a replacement or refund until we have verified the fault with the manufacturer.
- We understand how frustrating having a faulty item can be so we endeavour to work as quickly as possible to rectify the situation. We will cover the return cost of postage, we can either offer collection by our courier (DPD) or we will refund any postage costs incurred by yourself. However, before posting the parcel back we ask that you confirm the cost price of postage with us first.
- Refunds will always be returned to the original purchaser via the payment methods that they paid by to prevent fraud.