PS of Sweden pioneer noseband
A classical noseband redesigned, the Pioneer is a drop noseband that offers unsurpassed horse comfort, and modern styling. Thanks to the cross-sectional design, the cheek pieces are kept away from the eyes and the jaw strap is extra padded for increased stability and comfort.
The noseband has raw hide on the inside to hold its shape away from the sensitive nerve endings of the nasal bone. It also features a built in soft pillow to increase the noseband's stability and is decorated with a white seam. It closes easily with the padded pullback strap featuring a ring for greater freedom of the jaw, and an easy on/off snap that is easily removed for competition.
Recommended for horses that:
- Are young or inexperienced
- Need extra support and stabilization
- Travel inverted
- Avoids pressure
- Three different positions/effects available for the noseband
- Leaves the sensitive nerve endings free
- Pullbackstrap with snap hook
- Flat, English, vegetable tanned leather
- FEI approved for both horses and ponies in all disciplines