PS of Sweden Paragon noseband
This is a great noseband that converts from a snaffle with the magic flash to a noseband that can be used on a double (without a flash and loop) with the amazing hook system as pictured.
This noseband is slightly thinner than the paladin and has the rolled sides to fit on a rolled bridle.
I use this noseband on my own horse as she is really sensitive and doesn't like any interference with the bit. The way this noseband curves not only avoids the sensitive areas of the horses head, but also gives full clearance from the bit. This noseband also has a very wide chin pad for larger surface area to disperse pressure, making this the perfect noseband for the sensitive horse!
This noseband comes with the flash loop and flash strap, unlike the two main pictures.
Recommended for horses that:
- Are moderately to severely sensitive over the molars
- Are sensitive to pressure
- Struggles to relax and get to work
- Teeth issues
- Mouth injuries
- Avoids pressure
- Leaves the sensitive nerve endings free
- Pullbackstrap with snap hook
- Round stitched
- English, vegetable tanned leather
- FEI approved for both horses and ponies in all disciplines