PS of Sweden Jump off noseband
The gorgeous design of this Jump Off noseband features a permanent flash strap that is fully integrated to the cavesson, offering greater stability, and modern style.
The Jump Off has upswept sides for greater freedom over the molars, and a D attachment for the pullback strap offering greater freedom of the jaw with no uncomfortable pressure. I use this on my sensitive mare who used to go in a drop as she was too strong in a cavesson and hated flash straps. This noseband gives a lot more stability to her bit and mouth compared to the drop and I noticed an immediate improvement in her way of going.
The cavesson is closed with a padded crank strap that with an easy on/off clip that can be removed for competition, and the flash is padded with a buckle closure.
Recommended for horses that:
- Need extra support and stabilization when on the bit
- Always goes in a flash
- Struggles with taking the bit
- Has/Has had teeth issues
- Has/Has had mouth injuries
- Avoids pressure
- Leaves the sensitive nerve endings free
- Pullbackstrap with snap hook
- Flat, English, vegetable tanned leather
- FEI approved for both horse and pony in all disciplines